Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Back" to the Basics

My back did its trick again this week. It hasn't gone out this bad in quite a while. On Wednesday morning I was washing my hands in the restroom and all of a sudden, "pop" went my back. It was pretty bad and I had to hunker down a bit until I could stand up and limp to my desk. It was so bad I called medical and got an appointment for 12:30.

I got some drugs to help me get through this episode and will be doing some physical therapy soon. I went home a little early and didn't go in today (Thursday). Today will be all about staying medicated and doing hourly stretches to try and get everything aligned again. These things usually clear up in a few days, but the haze of the drugs should help bear the pain.

I'm not sure I will be able to play wallyball this Friday, but I still hope to.

No comments: