Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Answers

Since no one seems to want to play I guess I'll just play with myself.

If you think you don't know any of these skills, I bet you do.  Simplify them.  Can you build a fire using matches or a lighter?  Can you erect a tent or a tarp?  Can you follow a trail?  Do you know not to drink water right from a beaver pond?  Can you apply a bandage?  You get the point.

1. Fire Making- 4-3-A
2. Shelter Building- 4-3-B
3. Navigation and map skills- 4-4-A
4. Water gathering and disinfecting- 4-4-A
5. First Aid- 3-2-A
6. Weather Signs- 4-3-B
7. Edible Plants- 3-2-C
8. Snare/Trap Making- 3-2-C
9. Cordage Making- 3-3-C
10. Sharp Object Skills- 4-4-B
11. Positive Attitude- 4-4-A

Hammock
Sleeping bag and pad
65L pack
1. Food bag
2. Alcohol stove and fuel
3. Knife
4. Cook pot and spork
5. Rain gear
6. Water bottle
7. Map/Compass
8. Fire kit
9. Fleece shirt
10. First Aid Kit

Notice some of these "items" are multiple things.  I make the rules up as I go along and so can you.  Be creative.


No comments: